August 2024 Mindfulness & Mantra - Luxury Day Retreat
Mindfulness & Mantra
“When I am silent I fall into the place where everything is music” Rumi
Dates & Times
Sunday 4th August 10:30am -4pm
Discover Inner Peace and Potential through Mindfulness and Mantra
Embark on a profound journey to explore and enrich your mindfulness practice by infusing it with the potent power of mantra. In this transformative day retreat, immerse yourself in the sacred practice of Sanskrit mantra while delving into the modern applications of mantra to cultivate shifts and tranquility in your everyday life.
- Immerse in the ancient practice of Sanskrit mantra
- Learn modern applications to create shift and peace in daily life
- Connect with a personal mantra to work skilfully with emotions and thoughts
- Craft the life of your dreams through intention and mantra
- Unlock your unlimited potential using the power of mantra
"Man" meaning mind and "Tra" representing wave or vibration, mantras are repeated sets of words that serve as a key to setting intentions, increasing focus, and harnessing the energy of the mind.
Mantras can be spoken, sung, listened to, or repeated internally. The repetition of a mantra profoundly impacts the brain's chemistry, clearing emotional blocks, calming the mind, and fostering supreme peace.
Join us to experience firsthand the transformative potential that mantra holds.
🌟 Journey with us to:
- Discover Peace within Chaos
- Unlock Your Potential
- Craft the Life of Your Dreams
This extraordinary retreat offers you the opportunity to not only deepen your mindfulness practice but also to integrate mantra as a powerful tool for transformation in your life. Align your intentions, focus your mind, and amplify your peace.
❤️ WHEN & WHERE
- Date & Time: Sunday, August 4, 10:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Cape South Country Estate and Wellness Retreat, 55 Waipuka Rd, 8 minutes from Waimarama, 10 minutes from Red Bridge Cafe.
🛍️ WHAT TO BRING
- Yourself and comfortable clothes to move in.
- We provide yoga mats, bolsters, blankets, and water, but feel free to bring your own if you wish.
💰 COST & HOW TO BOOK
- Price: $230 (includes GST)
You should come. You will be so welcome.
Much love, Kate
Ps: You are worth it 💖
- 💎 Opening circle ceremony & Mantra Workshop
- 💎 Intention setting
- 💎 Pranayama (conscious breathing tools)
- 💎 Qigong
- 💎 Two-course retreat lunch
- 💎 Immune-boosting turmeric tonic shots
- 💎 House-brewed hibiscus & ginger kombucha
- 💎 Fresh herbal elixirs for inner calm
- 💎 Mindfulness tools for a serene mind
- 💎 Yoga Nidra for deep relaxation
- 💎 Sound healing for your soul
- 💎 Solfeggio Frequencies to elevate your vibrations
- 💎 A mystic moonstone crystal as a gift to enhance your journey
- 💎Cake to close
MELT STRESS ❤️ ACTIVATE CALM ❤️ BE INSPIRED
Retreat Host and Yoga guide Cam McLeay has a passion for wellness and adventure. Together with Kate, he built, owned and ran tourism ventures in Uganda, East Africa for a decade before returning to NZ 12 years ago to educate their three children. Cam, a former banker and still a chartered accountant, established the rafting company Adrift in 6 countries and pioneered rafting on the Nile river in Uganda. Along with a group of intrepid explorers he co led the world longest river journey from Egypt to a new longest source of the Nile river in Rwanda 6,718 kms. He now enjoys sharing tales of his exploits and guiding adventures closer to home.
❤️ About the Venue
Cape South Country Estate and Wellness Retreat is award winning, truly stunning and totally unique. Away from the hustle and bustle this oasis of calm is only 8 minutes from Waimarama Beach, 20 minutes from Havelock North or just 40 minutes from Napier Airport. Dubbed “The Grand Old Duchess” the gracious 6 ensuite bedroom French Colonial style homestead & 2 ensuite bedroom self contained cottage are situated on 16 acres of grounds and gardens with expansive views of the coastal hinterland. The land and buildings have been consecrated and blessed for healing and happiness. Retreat facilities include a mineral pool, gym, spa, infrared sauna, yoga studio, apothecary, medicinal herb and permaculture vegetable gardens. The venue offers the ultimate luxury escape for a true exploration of wellness.
❤️ About the Food & Fare
There is a reason for the rave and reputation about the retreat fare at Cape South. Our food is not only nutrient dense but it is seasonal, fresh and prepared with great love, care and flair. The menu on this day retreat will be plant based and wheat free - meat free, dairy free and refined sugar free. Straight from our vast vegetable and apothecary gardens and supplemented by local organic produce. We invest in organic and aim for zero waste … because it’s what we do.
❤️ Tibetan Singing Bowls
- Better mood
- Less tension
- Decrease in Anger
- Relief from depression
- Less anxiety
- Less physical pain
- Improved spiritual well-being
- Improve back pain
- Fight Insomnia
- Relieve Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Relieve Tinnitus Stress
- Balance PMS Mood
- Increase dopamine levels
- Lower anxiety and depression symptoms
- Combat Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Booking conditions- Please note day retreat payments are non refundable. If you book and life happens in a different wave and for some reason you are unable to attend you are welcome to send someone in your place. Should you wish us to endeavour to fill your place and we can we will give you a full refund less a service fee of 15%.