Meditation & Yoga Guide, Healer, Workplace Mindfulness Consultant, Speaker and Coach
Kate is a Hawkes Bay, NZ based Mindfulness Facilitator, Healer and Yoga Guide who revels in working with a diverse range of people from all walks of life. People searching for clarity, growth, balance, peace, community, inspiration, healing, wellbeing, wonderment and wanting to integrate this into their everyday lives. She leads classes, retreats and trainings both in person and online and shares regular inspiration through social media as Mumma Soulfood.
Kate was introduced to Yoga and Meditation as a child and after a range of diversity and challenges in her life these practices have become a cornerstone of her daily life that she diligently pursues and passionately shares. Her joy is in human connection and supporting others to develop tools to tap into their own strength and inner wisdom allowing them to grow and thrive. She has been an educator for her entire adult life and has lived and taught for extended periods of time in Australia, England, Uganda and now New Zealand. She is committed to being a lifelong learner and ambassador of kindness in this diverse magical school called existence.
- Diploma of Teaching Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Education University of New England
- 200hr Yoga Alliance led by Maria Tasioulas Taylor founder of Shakti Shanti
- Advanced Teacher Training Donna Farhi
- Diploma of Therapeutic Massage including Polarity Energy Healing & Acupressure @Lotus Holistic Centre which became NZ College of Chinese Medicine
- Advanced Teacher Training Yoga Nidra, Basic Breathing and Restorative Yoga at Kawai Purapura
- Sleep Science Coaching with Spencer Institute
- Accredited Mindfulness Facilitator with Ovio Mindfulness
- Yoga Therapy Teacher Training 200 hours at Hansa Yoga