Sage & Soul JUICE FAST Cleanse - Bespoke Private Retreat - Payment 1
Sage & Soul Juice Cleanse Retreat
@ Cape South Country Estate & Wellness Retreat
YOUR BODY YOUR TEMPLE
Who couldn’t use a reboot right about now? It’s a great time to think about resetting your body, restarting your routines and reinvigorating your health goals. This Sage & Soul Cleanse retreat is designed to help you align with your goals to start fresh from the inside out.
Never has it been more important or felt so right to know you’re taking ownership of something that can last a lifetime: wellness. This is it: an inspiring cleanse program designed to combine a mind and body and lifestyle cleanse together with the intention to remind and reinforce your tools, motivation and the knowledge you need to take back your wellness now and forever.
PRIORITISE the direction of your future HEALTH, PURPOSE and HAPPINESS. Sage your Soul.
HEALTH + PURPOSE +HAPPINESS = BEST YOU
This is more than a juice fast or a quick fix. Our Sage & Soul JUICE FAST CLEANSE is a liquid cleanse & lifestyle reset package designed for long term benefits. The aim of this experience is to spark changes that allow you to reconnect more fully and deeply to your bodies innate knowledge & wisdom. Meaning you can make more intuitive decisions to be the best version of you and build a firm resolve to carry this forward.
WHAT CAN A SAGE & SOUL CLEANSE DO FOR ME?
- immerse you in a serene oasis of calm to explore new ways of being
- promote detoxification while giving your vital organs including your liver & digestive system a break
- provide your body with a powerful dose of vitamins, minerals, & live enzymes
- improve your mood, energy, sleep
- kickstart optimum diet & lifestyle routines and rituals
- break cycles of food cravings
THE SAGE AND SOUL CLEANSE PROCESS
- Prepare for your Sage & Soul CLEANSE (2 to 7 days)
Upon booking your retreat we provide you with detailed information on how to best prepare with the Sage & Soul CLEANSE Preparation Guide. Potent dietary and lifestyle guidelines are designed with great care to allow you to reap the maximum rewards of your investment in yourself and your future. This includes details of great food to integrate and also how to use them as a part of our Sage & Soul 7 Day Plant Based Eating Plan. This eating plan comes with a shopping list and includes some of our favourite tried and true retreat recipes. Having both these options will give you a choice of what fits best with your timetable and lifestyle. Your preparation will also be supported with the option of a zoom consultation prior to your arrival where we will go through an “Energy Audit” to help you define your goals and set your intentions and decide on your optimal lifestyle preparations.
- SAGE & SOUL Retreat Immersion (2 to 6 nights)
Check into the award winning Cape South Country Estate & Wellness Retreat from 3pm. This is time for you to step out of your day to day routines in order to dedicate yourself to yourself. To take stock and consciously create your future. You will be welcomed to the oasis of Cape South as the perfect venue to reboot body, mind and soul.
Your dietary supplies for your retreat will be ready for you. A freshly prepared organic liquid cleanse with full instructions.
You will enjoy full use of the Cape South facilities that are perfect for supporting your journey. The rejuvenating mineral pool, infrared sauna (detox rock star), spa, gym, trampoline (for that extra bounce) and beautiful peaceful grounds in the coastal hinterland of the beautiful Hawkes Bay.
“The Sage & Soul Mind Body Guide” will be ready for you to use at your leisure during your stay. Including: journal prompts, “The Gratitude 7 Day Experience” Booklet, links to 4 recorded guided meditations and a template plus link to a recording of a 15 minute yoga experience. These are here to help you deepen into your experience. With Waimarma beach just 8 minutes away the change of bathing in the sea as a part of your experience is very accessible.
- Post Cleanse
Ease your way back into solid foods. Plan to consume a mostly plant based diet for the first few days and then transition into a well-balanced diet; one free of refined & processed foods. We encourage you to follow the pre cleanse guidelines staying well hydrated and allow your body to signal you as to what it needs to be at its optimum. To support you with this we will gift you a copy of a 14 day Sage & Soul Plant Based Eating Plan with easy to follow delicious recipes and shopping lists.
Plan to take the elements of your cleanse that resonated with you back into your daily routines – be it the nutrition or the practices or better still a combination of both.
BESPOKE YOUR RETREAT
Should you wish to pre book any additional services to support your cleanse this is also available to be enjoyed on site. See our MINDBODY MENU for more details.
In person classes can be booked for the following: indoor and outdoor yoga, qi gong, guided private farmland coastal walks, mindfulness instruction, meditation workshop, our guided yoga nidra relaxation, energy healing, reiki, sound healing, spiritual guidance sessions, massage and beauty treatments.
Airport transfers are available to booked via Village shuttles for $110 each way.
THE DOWN LOW ON THE UPGRADE
IS THE RETEAT SUITABLE FOR ALL COMERS?
Do CHECK with your trusted health care provider first. It is NOT SUITABLE is you are pregnant, breastfeeding, underweight, or have life-threatening health challenges. If this cleanse is unsuitable do consider our PLANT BASED PRIVATE CLEANSE or do talk to us about your needs and we will be honoured to advise you on how we can custom make a bespoke retreat for your needs.
WHAT IS IN THE LIQUID CLEANSE?
Day 1 LiQUID ELIXERS
Arrive at Cape South from 3pm. Start your liquid cleanse: 1 x 250ml Pomegrantate Benonite Psyllium Prebiotic Shake, 1 x 250ml Cacao Dream, 1 x 250ml Alkalising Green Juice, 1 x 500ml Miso & Kumara Soup, Selection of Sleepy Teas.
Day 2 & subsequent days LIQUID ELIXERS
- 1 x 500ml Overnight Lemon, Garden Herbs & Ginger Brew
- 1 x 250ml Pomegranate, Benonite, Psyllium Prebiotic Shake
- 3 x 250ml Clean Green Alkalising – Cold Pressed Juice
- 1 x 250ml BeetApple Boost – Cold Pressed Juice
- 1 x 250ml Tumeric C Sunshine – Cold Pressed Juice
- 1 x 250lm Pineapple Citrus Gold – Gold Pressed Juice
- 1 x 250ml Cacao Dream Nut & Hemp Mylk
- 1 x 500ml Miso Wakame Broth
Naturopath blended botanical teas are also available to help yourself to at your leisure – Liver Tonic Blend, Digestive Teas & Sleepy Teas. Plus an Ayurvedic Triphala Blend.
All ingredients are organic or wild crafted. Directions as to recommended consumption order and timing options will be supplied. Contact us if you would like to view an ingredients list - the template for this varies depending on the seasonal availability of organic produce.
Final Day– Check out is at 11am but you take your DAYS SUPPLY of juices & liquids with you to continue your final day of liquid cleaning as you travel to your next destination.
- Pre Cleanse Sage & Soul CLEANSE Preparation Guide
- Pre Cleanse 7 Day Sage & Soul Plant Based Eating Plan
- Pre Cleanse “Energy Audit” and 30 minute zoom consultation
- Arrival Day 1: Prebiotic Drink, 1 Nut Mylk, 1 cold pressed juice, 1 miso kumara soup.
- Other Days: 6 cold pressed juices, 1 nut mylk, 1 miso, 1 prebiotic drink
- A range of high quality medicinal teas to choose from plus lemons & herbs
- A Mind / Body Guide to use during your stay & take with you
- The "Gratitude Experience Guide" to use during your stay & take with you
- Post Cleanse 14 day Sage & Soul Plant Based Eating Plan with recipes.
- Full use of the mineral pool, infrared sauna, trampoline, spa, gym, grounds and garden.
- Luxury en-suite accommodation.
- Optional meet and greet upon arrival
- Opportunity to custom make your retreat further by adding a range of optional extras into your private retreat experience
- Take home kombucha starter and directions
All rooms are ensuite.
* Shared rooms are only available for people booking together.
ABOUT THE VENUE
Cape South is an award winning stunning, totally unique luxury retreat located only 8 minutes from Waimarama Beach, 20 minutes from Havelock North or just 40 minutes from Napier Airport. The gracious 6 ensuite bedroom French Colonial style homestead & gorgeous 2 bedroom self contained cottage is situated on 16 acres of grounds and gardens with expansive views of the coastal hinterland. Retreat facilities include a mineral pool, gym, spa, infrared sauna, yoga studio, trampoline, apothecary, medicinal herb and permaculture vegetable gardens. The venue offers the ultimate luxury escape for a true exploration of wellness.
We are constantly being exposed to potential stressors. Toxins through the air we breathe, products we use, information we hear and read, pesticides in the food we eat & additives in the water we drink. To reset the body it is helpful to break the cycle of any dependence on refined carbohydrates, processed foods, and excess caffeine and alcohol. A liquid cleanse is the perfect way to do just that. Give your digestive system a break, eliminate toxins and improve your energy. This coupled with our luxury setting and a leading edge mind body programme & dietary guides before and after. You are in good hands. Clear the mind clutter and set the stage for sustainable self care with courage and ease.
HOW SHOULD I EXPECT TO PREPARE FOR MY CLEANSE?
The days leading up to your cleanse allow you to prime your body and mind, setting the scene for a successful detox. In order to properly prepare it is necessary to pare back your diet by eliminating foods/ substances that are hard to digest or toxic. The length of time you need to prepare for your cleanse will be guided by your current diet and lifestyle and making this commitment is important to help you avoid unpleasant cleanse side effects. We will send you detailed guidelines including troubleshooting and top tips & offer support for this upon booking your retreat.
WHAT SHOULD I AVOID PRE CLEANSE
- Refined sugar and flour
- Animal products (dairy and meat)
- Fried, packaged and processed food
- Caffeine, alcohol and cigarettes
WHAT SHOULD I INCLUDE PRE CLEANSE
- Plant based food
- Soups & salads
- Gluten free grains
- Fermented food
- Pure water (at least 2 litres per day)
- Eat organic wherever possible
Upon Booking you Sage & Soul Cleanse you will be emailed detailed information about how you can prepare in our Pre Cleanse Preparation Guide. This includes a list of food to consider adding to your diet as well as a 7 Day Sage & Soul Plant Based Eating plan. Post Retreat you be emailed a 14 day Sage & Soul Plant Based Eating Plan. These include some of our favourite retreat recipes and provide the perfect way to integrate more plant based eating into your day to day life. Used together in the future you will always have on hand 21 days of Plant Based Goodness.
We encourage you to take the time leading up to your retreat to reassess your routines and tune into your health & life goals. To consciously take stock ready to consciously create. You will be given the option of a pre retreat zoom consult to complete "The Energy Audit” to form a clear baseline. This is a powerful tool to show what is serving you in your life and what is depleting you. We will use this to help you refine your goals and form your intentions for your retreat and beyond. Your Pre Cleanse Guide includes information on a range of self care tools to choose from to build into your retreat preparation including:
- Dry Body Brushing
- Tongue scraping
- Oil Pulling
- Body Work – Massage, lymphatic drainage, facials, ionic foot soak
- Infrared sauna
- Movement & Exercise
- Water Therapy - Sea Swimming, Mineral Pool & Detox Baths
- Digital Detox
- Review the toxicity of your household
- High vibing company
- Intermittant fasting
WHY COLD PRESSED JUICE?
Cold-Pressing fresh fruits and vegetables produces an unadulterated, nutrient-rich juice, bursting with enzymes, vitamins and minerals that your cells instantly recognize and love. Think of it as the most potent, high-octane fuel for your body and mind. Conventional juicing methods (centrifugal juicers) rely on speed and heat to extract the juice. Whilst this process is very quick, the friction creates oxidation and separation, destroying much of the nutritional content of the juice. The cold-pressing process is a much slower method, first grinding the whole raw ingredients and then feeding them through a state-of-the-art, press that applies pressure (without heat, speed or friction) to extract the nectar from the pulp.
The result is a delicious, smooth pulp-free juice that retains the highest possible concentration of vitamins, minerals and enzymes for instant uptake into your blood stream. Remove from the refrigerator, give it a loving shake and you’ll have the freshest, raw, unpasteurised, ‘living’ juice.
Organic fruits and veges are better for you. They are grown without synthetic insecticides, herbicides or chemical fertilizers. They’re also better for the earth. It’s not just about being ‘chemical free’. It’s a whole systems approach designed to be more sustainable, emphasizng conservation and reducing pollutants. Soil. Plants. Animals. Food. People. Environment. The whole cycle. Aside from being better for you and the earth, organic fruit & vege are quite simply more delicious and more nutritious. Every cell is an unadulterated flavor bomb.
Organic + Coldpressed = LIVING FOOD = Instant Nutrition
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME FOR A CLEANSE?
- If you feel stressed, sluggish or constantly feeling unwell
- If you know you have a few unwanted habits or potential health issues that you want to change
- If you’ve been over-indulging and simply want to get your mojo back
- If you’ve been on the go allot and have had poor or irregular eating and sleeping patterns
- If you simply want to stay on top of your game by making periodic cleansing apart of your routine
- With every change of seasons (this was an ancient wisdom practiced by many long-lived disease-free cultures)
HOW DO I BOOK?
You can pay in two instalments:
Payment 1 - $500
Upon the payment of your first instalment you will receive your
- Pre Cleanse Sage & Soul CLEANSE Preparation Guide
- Pre Cleanse 7 Day Sage & Soul Plant Based Eating Plan
- Pre Cleanse “Energy Audit”
- Get sent a calendar link to book in your dates
- Get an invitation to book your and 30 minute zoom consultation
Payment 2 - Balance of Payment
Want check dates before you decide? No problem. Contact Cam on 0212229363 and he can check dates with you.
Your adventures in the wellness begin now.
“if you change nothing, nothing will change!”